Wednesday 22 June 2011

First Baby Steps To a Fitter Me

After a good battle with my mind and a bout of bronchitis, i went off to my first Run/Walk for Life training tonight.
Monday was supposed to be the first one, but dearest me got my morning and evening all mixed up, so today i set off with my brand new Salomons, my old gym pants and a warm pully and drove excitedly to my destination only to get hopelessly lost. Firstly, it was dark and i cannot see too well in the dark, secondly i thought i was driving the same way i did last week when i took nephew to school.

I had a good tour of Kleinekuppe though and drove past my brothers place at least twice - i was tempted to stop over for a drink, but reason prevailed and i continued on my journey and eventually found the hockey field where we meet.

I was pretty chuffed that i could do 10 min and not only 5 :D

Friday morning 5h30 will be the next challenge - step two to the Two Oceans.




No comments:

Post a Comment