Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hmmm tis been a while

I am sitting here with bronchitis/pneumonia.
Did not realise how long it is since i last wrote anything.

My aim was to weekly blog here about my progress with the running.. yeah so time flies.
It did not start off too well, but with time i was able to go more and do more.

Last Monday was the best i had done and i felt exhilirated. I have not felt so good and so happy all day long as on that day. I ran more than i walked and on Wed and Fri i was going to increase the time and then, i got sick.

At first i did not think it was so bad. Got some meds and dosed myself through the weekend in Swakop where we had gone for G and B's wedding, but by Sunday i was really ill. I went to the Doc yesterday and was diagnosed with bronchitis/pneumonia.
Next week we take A down to Cape Town to start her new life. This is hard on me - much harder than i thought it would be. I will miss her terribly. But this is life and she needs to make her own way.

We managed to find her new car as she had written off the old one when a car went through the red light. It has been a strange year this.
M is in Germany right now heading back on Thursday.
I am not much in the mood for blogging so.. fluit fluit my storie is uit












No comments:

Post a Comment